Introducing the Night Stinger

© 2009-2010 Gail Nobles

Sunday, November 22, 2009

An Introduction











The Night Stinger is a character dedicated to Laila Ali who floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. I was inspired to create this character by watching Laila box.

My biggest inspiration is Jesus Christ. Jesus tells us that through God all things are possible (Mark 10:27). I believe in God the Father and Christ the Son and the Holy Ghost. The Bible tells us that we can do all things through Christ (Philippians 4:13). It's wonderful to believe in God. It is because of him that I have the talent to think, write, and create. Now, because I have the talent, that does not mean that I always use it in the right way. It is important to always ask God for guidance. He tells me to think positive.

As I watched my favorite boxing champion, I saw something good. Sometimes her fights looked bloody and mean, but boxing is only a sport. One day I saw a good person outside of the ring working with children on television. I believe that there is more to her than meets the eye. I see the Night Stinger who is a character that is a good samaritan and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment